Photohop Master Class
You will learn how to create your art and concepts with the use of powerful compositing approaches. You will get an understanding as to how to use masks and channels to isolate any subject in Photoshop. You will learn what to look for to effectively composite imagery together so that your concept appears to have been recorded in a single shot. This class will also show you the artistic alternatives to compositing for creating unique art pieces.
You will learn:
1. Powerful masking techniques to create layer masks.
2. How to isolate any subject using layer masking techniques.
3. Using curves to integrate images into a single scene.
4. Optimizing your images using the Lightroom’s RAW adjustments.
5. Using Lightroom 2 to copyright all of your images.
6. Creating a searchable database to apply to all of your images.
7. In depth instruction on Camera RAW and its importance to your workflow.
limited to eight students only. Reserve now!
For any questions
including cost please contact Steve at: